Welcome to UK Christmas Lights. This is a forum for discussing Christmas lighting, Halloween lighting and more. We discuss both static and animated Christmas light displays, and cater for those who string up a single strand each year to the people who spend the whole year producing a jaw-dropping light show!

Through hole Pixelstick boards - limited offer.

A place where you can talk about anything you want to, whether it is related to lights or not!
Forum rules
Although this is an off-topic chat, please avoid discussing religion and politics.
Barnabybear
Display Type: Animated

Through hole Pixelstick boards - limited offer.

Postby Barnabybear » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Hi all, not wanting to tread on anyone’s toes (I don't get on here as often as I should) but one of the US guys has done a through hole PCB for the pixelstick and is coming over to the UK next week.

PCB only, 50p each, if anyone wants any he will bring some over with him to keep the postage down.

Details are in this post (I would read from about post 10): http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums ... ill-Porter

I’m not sure how it will work, we are planning to meet up for coffee so I guess I’ll end up with the boards and post them on. Unless there is a silly interest I can stand the cost of the boards and then you PayPal me when I have them.

Work on 50p per board + £1.00 for postage (for up to 10 boards), if it works out less than that all the better. I have to PM him Sunday evening as he flies Monday morning.

Just trying to help out here. I have no connection with this board, I never used it, can’t confirm it works. Read the thread above and if you want some post before 6:00pm Sunday. Any questions about the board – PM ukewarrior on doityourselfchristmas.com.

KEVINM1960
Display Type: Static

Re: Through hole Pixelstick boards - limited offer.

Postby KEVINM1960 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:14 pm

I'll take 10 of them if that's ok ....if only to broaden my knowledge and soldering skills :)

Barnabybear

Postby Barnabybear » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Kev, I've got you down for 10. I'll PM you once I've got the boards in my hand.

Barnabybear

Postby Barnabybear » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi, have the boards in my hand now, let me know if you need any.